Pebbles

Self Catering Apartment

in Stoke Fleming, Dartmouth, Devon


Independent Property

Unlike many properties for self-catering holidays, PEBBLES is not
offerred through a commission charging agency.

As a result I can offer accommodation at significantly lower prices as I do not have to make commission payments – and there's no booking fee and no VAT.


Availability and pricing

During June, July and August, PEBBLES is only available for complete weeks, Saturday (3pm) to Saturday (10am). At other times of the year the minimum stay is three nights on any days of the week that are not already booked.

Dates shown in pale green on the calendars opposite are available. Dates shown in red are booked.

 

2019 Prices

Full weeks  
25 May to 29 June £500
30 June to 15 July £600
15 July to 17 August £700
17 August to 7 September £800
At other times  
3 nights £250
4 nights £300
5 nights £350
6 nights £390
7 nights £420

Enquiry Form

We'll never share your details with anyone else.

To make a booking, please complete the form above – we'll respond promptly. Alternatively telephone 01803 414667 or email bob@pebbles.org.uk. Once your booking is accepted, please confirm it by making a 20% (non-refundable) payment by cheque to Bob Eaglesfield, Warfleet Cottage, Warfleet Creek Road, Dartmouth TQ6 9GH. Please also make the remaining 80% payment two weeks prior to your stay at Pebbles.

April 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

May 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

June 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
>

July 2019

<
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

August 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

September 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

October 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

November 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

December 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Do please check that you've seen the House Rules on the ABOUT US page.